Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hey um... You Got Lipstick (crayon) All Over Your Face

I would have got a picture, it would have brought my point home that is for sure, but to protect the guilty, the songbird, I didn't. She drew around and around and around her lips with a crayon, I didn't even think crayon would stick to your skin, but clearly I was mistaken. She was zoned out, watching TV, and put the crayon in her mouth. From there it just made its way around her lips... around and around.

I ask "what are you doing?"

She just cries. I think she feels guilty, so what more can I do? I send her into the bathroom to wash it all away. The good news is she is clean, but the image will be stuck in my mind forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great article. I would love to follow you on twitter.