Friday, September 12, 2008

Jesus of Prague

My wife has this Jesus of Prague statue that was her grandmother's. It's a piece of plastic, about 4-5 inches in length tops. My 2-year-old likes playing with it, even though we don't encourage it. Anyway she woke up about 5am and settled back into bed with us after going potty. We were one big snuggley pile. Then we get up, My daughter has her breathing treatment (she has a cold) and after what was a great morning, she takes Jesus and throws him to the floor, mad, about something I did. (maybe)

We make her pick him up, give him a kiss and put him back. Even I wouldn't admonish Jesus... too much.

1 comment:

"P. B." said...

Let's remember who Jesus is and what made Him mad. It was not the honest emotions of children. It was phony legalists who claimed an inside track to God. I have a little Jesus of Prague too. I'm sure he'd love a kiss now and then. :>)