Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Not A Match

Let me break down a conversation I had with my littlest one. It went something like this:

Littlest: Mommy's a girl

Me: Yep mommy is a girl

Littlest: Sissy's a girl

Me: Uh huh, sissy is a girl

Littlest: And I'm a girl too

Me: Yes you are a girl too

Littlest: Daddy is a boy

Me: That is true

Littlest: There's no match for you daddy. Sorry.

And with that I get a kiss goodnight and she goes to sleep. I have to do something about all the women in my house. Or just move into the garage...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't your dog a boy?
LOL
I had DH and two boys, and our various fosters were all boys. The only match for me was my single daughter - and later the friends she would being over,who 'adopted' me as a second Mom! But until that point...